Cut 6 cylindrical ball nosed rotary burrs feature crosscut and double cut profile to improve control and chipbreaks. Manufactured from high grade tungsten carbide for general-purpose use. Suitable for deburring and polishing of cast iron, cast steel, carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel, up to HRC65 hardness.
Features and Benefits
• Tungsten carbide construction for improved hardness and strength
• Crosscut and double cut profile to improve and control chipbreaks
• Cast iron
• Work piece and tools should always be steady and well supported.
• Carbide burrs are not suitable for 'milling' large amounts of material, they are for light stock removal and high revolutions 'LOW FEED - HIGH SPEED'.
• Always ensure that at least 70% of the shank length is clamped by the collet or chuck of the tool being used.
• Always ensure that the tool is rated to the recommended operating speed of the burr.
• Image for illustration purposes only
Cut 6 - Double Cut
Cylindrical Ball Nosed