Cut 6 double cut tungsten carbide rotary burrs feature a crosscut and double cut to improve control of chipbreaks. They are manufactured from high grade tungsten carbide for general-purpose use.
Features and Benefits
• Tungsten carbide construction for increased strength
• Crosscut and double cut improves control of chipbreaks
• Ideal for general purpose machining
• Cast iron
• Cast steel
• Carbon steel
• Alloy steel
• Stainless steel
up to HRC65 hardness.
• Work piece and tools should always be steady and well supported.
• Carbide burrs are not suitable for 'milling' large amounts of material, they are for light stock removal and high revolutions 'LOW FEED - HIGH SPEED'.
• Always ensure that at least 70% of the shank length is clamped by the collet or chuck of the tool being used.
• Always ensure that the tool is rated to the recommended operating speed of the burr.
Cut 6 - Double Cut
Cylindrical Plain End