For the Thorex nylon-faced hammers, these orange colour coded hammer faces are suited for multi-purpose use. Easy to change due to the simple screw in action, the orange colour denotes that the products are manufactured from polyurethane plastic with a medium hardness shore D45-55.
Features and Benefits
• Easy screw-on design makes changing faces quick and simple
• Cost-effective way of transforming your current Thor Hammer® to suit a variety of applications
• Medium hardness makes the product suited to most general striking applications
• One piece moulded design ensures durability and strength
• faces do not possess any metal pieces or pegs to reduce risk of damaging the workpiece even when worn down
• Available in a range of sizes to suit your needs
• THO5290215K to fit Thorex hammer 07-406
• THO5290217M to fit Thorex hammer 07-408
• THO5290220Q to fit Thorex hammer 07-410
• THO5290223T to fit Thorex hammer 07-412
• THO5290226X to fit Thorex hammer 07-414
• THO5290230A to fit Thorex hammer 07-416
MFR Part No.