1-1/2" drive impact sockets with a standard length and hex (6 point) bit. Manufactured from chrome molybdenum steel with a black oxide coating for increased performance and durability. Their laser etched sizing allows for easy tool identification on the job.
Features and Benefits
• Tough chrome molybdenum steel construction for use with impact wrenches
• Black oxide coating for prolonged tool lifespan
• Laser etched sizing for easy tool identification
• USA Federal Standard GGG-W-660A
• Image is for illustrative purposes only. please refer to product description