These Bi-Hexagonal 1/2in. square drive sockets possess a 12 point - side drive design that gives a higher torque than normal sockets, allows the product to grip worn nuts and will not round off existing nuts. All sockets have a ball-retaining groove on each face of the square drive, which ensures a positive fit with accessories and the unique design requires only a one-twelfth turn to engage the next point of the socket. Available in a variety of imperial sizes, each piece is manufactured from chrome vanadium steel, is chrome plated and has a highly polished mirror finish.
Features and Benefits
• Available in a range of sizes to suit your requirements
• Manufactured from chrome vanadium steel which is highly durable
• Highly polished chrome plated finish protects the product against corrosion as well as repelling dirt and grime
• Bi-hexagonal side drive design allows the user to deliver more torque than a standard socket for easier turning
• Able to grip worn nuts as well as not rounding off existing nuts
• Ball retaining groove on each face of the square drive ensures a positive fit with accessories